1) All golfers must pay a Greens Fee. Non playing spectators must pay a$5.00 Admission Fee in order to be on the property. All persons, spectatoror golfer, riding in a cart must pay a cart fee. Maximum of 4 golfers pertee time. More than 2 carts might not be available based on reservations.
2) Pace of Play: 2 hrs 15 min per 9 holes. 15 min average per hole.
- Groups falling out of position by pace checkpoints may beskipped ahead 1 hole to reestablish position. If skipped ahead forpositioning the hole may be forfeited.
3) All play begins on #1 unless directed by the Pro Shop.
4) Rain checks will only be issued in the event of persistent severe weather.The pro shop may take a 30 minute weather delay before closing thecourse. Rain checks will based on a per hole played rate.
5) Please check in at the pro shop between 45-15 minutes before your teetime. If earlier than 45 minutes carts may not be available. Groups arrivinglate to the first tee may lose their position and must wait for an opening.
6) Carts are allotted to each tee time based on 1 cart per single/twosomeand 2 carts per threesome/foursome. Additional carts may be taken, if notreserved for other tee times, for an additional $15 fee per cart.
7) A 3.5% Electronic Transaction Fee will be added to any payment that ismade by means other than debit card or cash. Personal or traveler’s checkswill not be accepted.
8) Cart operators must be 16 or older and have a valid driver’s license.Please follow all cart rules listed on your scorecard or posted course signs.Cart operators are responsible for any damages resulting from their use.Only 2 riders per cart and both must be seated properly.
9) Sat/Sun reservations before noon will not be opened up for twosomesuntil that day. Tee times will not be reserved for singles any day. Singlesmay show up on standby and play if a tee time becomes available.
10) 9 hole rates available Weekdays anytime or Weekends after 12:00pm
11) Twosomes may be paired together based on course availability.
12) Glass bottles or containers will not be permitted on the property.
13) No pets allowed. Certified Service Animals only.
14) Proper attire must be worn at all times. Steel Spikes, boots, or heeledshoes of any kind are not permitted. T- shirts with sleeves, denim, andcargos are acceptable. No offensive language or images permitted.
15) No firearms or weapons allowed on the property for any reason
Please follow all posted rules and staff instructions to ensure anenjoyable day for everyone on the course. Sugar Isle G.C. reserves theright to refuse service to any customer who does not cooperate withfacility, local, or state directives. No Refunds or Rainchecks will be givenin the event of round forfeiture. We thank you for your patronage and hopeyou enjoy the day.